The processing of personal data relating to this website shall be subject to the Personal Data Act (1998:204), based on Directive 95/46/EC, which aims to prevent the violation of personal integrity in the processing of personal data.
If you wish to react to one of the practices described above, you can always contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
We value your privacy and data highly.
The data we collect on this site is used for the purposes of credit, marketing, statistics, and more. However, if you want to access, rectify, erase, restrict, object your data, or make use of other GDPR Data Subject Rights, please contact our Group Data Protection officer and they'll be able to make sure your request is handled correctly for your local area. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each time you visit our website, our server automatically recognises your domain of origin. It does not detect your e-mail address automatically.
We keep the following information when you visit our website:
- Your domain name (detected automatically as stipulated above);
- Your address (postal, e-mail, telephone number, etc.) if you have communicated it, for instance by sending messages or questions on this site, by communicating with us by e-mail, etc.
- All information concerning the pages you have consulted on our site;
- All information you provide us voluntarily (for example in information surveys and/or registrations on the site).
This information is used to:
- Improve the content of our site,
- Inform you about updates,
- Contact you for marketing purposes for our products or services or for such selected third parties who wish to contact you through us
- Compile statistics.
The information will be stored for 36 months?
Your e-mail address will be used only with your consent or within the limits provided by the XXXX Decree of 4 April 2003 intended to regulate the dispatching of advertising via e-mail.
If you do not wish to be contacted by our company for direct marketing purposes in the future, all you have to do is send an e-mail to email@example.com
Your data may be transmitted to our commercial partners who may send you personalised advertising. You may object to this transmission at all times by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conversely, your e-mail address will be transmitted only with your consent.
Read more about Cookies, General Privacy and GDPR.